★★★ “AlarmPad is a new utility that makes your alarms useful.” – LifeHacker ★★★
★★★ “All phones have a default alarm clock, but that’s a basic affair. AlarmPad is much more sophisticated, and you may end up wondering how you managed without it.” – Gizmodo ★★★
★★★ “Make sure you take AlarmPad for a spin and get to know all the new features.” – MakeUseOf ★★★
AlarmPad is an all new alarm clock that brings context to your alarms. When your alarm rings, it will display the weather forecast, your calendar appointments, and much more. AlarmPad is very customizable, and you can install third-party extensions to teach it new tricks.
This is the PRO version of AlarmPad with all features unlocked and no ads. After you buy it you can safely remove the free version from your device.
• Get information in context: Set the alarm and get weather forecast updates, your appointments, and much more by installing extensions. Developers, it’s easy to create one. Get started with this open source sample code: https://github.com/riclage/quotes_extension
• Dismiss the alarm to a beautiful notification view: Get started for the day with all the information you need in one place, immediately after dismissing your alarm. AlarmPad can also speak to you in 12 different languages.
• Customize your alarm any way you want: AlarmPad supports ringtones, your music files and playlists, gentle volume increase, voice commands, custom snooze options, math puzzle, and much more to let you set your alarms the way you want.
• Advanced mode: Synchronize your alarms with your calendar events (great for shift workers!), restrict them to a specific location and skip them before they ring.
• Use it with other apps: AlarmPad comes with a Tasker plugin and a DashClock extension. You can also set alarms straight from Google Now.
• Use your MindMe Pro Key: If you already bought the MindMe Pro Key, you get AlarmPad Pro for free!