- Cinema 4K Pro 2.1.6
- Cinema 4K Pro 2.1.6 Download
- Cinema 4K Pro 2.1.6 Apk Direct
Resolutions: 4K/UHD (2160p), Full HD (1080p), HD (720p)
– Frame Rates: 24fps, 25fps, 30fps
– Video Bitrate: from 15 Mbps up to 200 Mbps
– Can save video files to external SD Card
– Auto White Balance with Lock and Adjust feature
– Manual Focus with Focus Assist (2X, 4X)
– Exposure Compensation, Exposure Lock
– Manual Exposure (ISO and Exposure Time setting)*
– Flat Profile (increased dynamic range)
– Noise Reduction configuration
– Grid Display (Rule of Thirds, Center Cross)
– Aspect Mark Display (16:9, 1.85:1, 2:1, 2.35:1)
– Digital Horizon Level display (based on accelerometer), calibration is possible by tap & hold over it
– Video Orientation settings (Nexus 5X owners can set “Upside down” option to get right orientation for the recorded video)
– Low disk space warning during recording (timer will be red in the last 10 sec)
*Device should support it. Currently tested and works on the supported Samsung Galaxy Phones.
TIP: You can modify Focus, White Balance and Exposure Settings during recording. These controls are hidden automatically when you start the recording, but you can bring them back by just simply tapping on the screen.
Cinema 4K app supports Camera2 API. To get the best result, your phone/tablet should support 4K video recoring, however Cinema 4K can also record Full HD or HD videos.
Please note that recording a 4K/UHD video is a very resource intensive task, so it is strongly recommended to close all the unnecessary background tasks prior to record high definition videos.