Network Analyzer Pro 2.0 – can help you diagnose various problems in your wifi network setup, Internet connectivity, and also detect various issues on remote servers thanks to the wide range of tools it provides.
It is equipped with a high-performance wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device’s addresses, manufacturers and names, together with the Bonjour/DLNA services they provide. Further, Network Analyzer contains standard net diagnostic tools such as ping, traceroute, port scanner, DNS lookup, whois, and network speed test. Finally, it shows all neighbouring wi-fi networks together with additional details such as signal strength, encryption and router manufacturer to help discovering the best channel for a wireless router.
Network Analyzer Pro 2.0 Features:
Wifi signal meter:
– Both graphical and textual representation showing network channels and signal strengths
– Wifi network type (WEP, WPA, WPA2)
– Wifi encryption (AES, TKIP)
– BSSID (router MAC address), manufacturer, WPS support
– Fast and reliable detection of all network devices
– Vendor name, IP, and MAC addresses of all discovered devices
– NetBIOS, mDNS (bonjour), LLMNR, and DNS name where available
– Pingability test of discovered devices
– Wake on LAN (WOL) including remote WOL
– Scan of custom IP ranges
– Possibility to set custom device name
Ping & traceroute:
– Round trip delay including IP address and hostname for every network node
– Geolocation data including latitude, longitude, country, city, and time zone
– AS number and network name information
– Complete trace route visualization on the map
– Graphical ping statistics updated in real time
– Fast, adaptive algorithm for scanning the most common ports or user specified port ranges
– Detection of closed, firewalled, and open ports
– Description of the known open port services
– Whois of domains, IP addresses and AS numbers
– Functionality similar to nslookup or dig
– Support for A, AAAA, SOA, PTR, MX, CNAME, NS, TXT, SPF, SRV records
– Test of both download and upload speeds
– Graphical speed test view
– Speedtest history
– Default gateway, external IP address, DNS server
– Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address, subnet mask , signal strength, etc.
– Cell (3G, LTE) network information such as IP address, signal strength, network provider, MCC, MNC, etc.