Latest Version Apk Network Cell Info 3.12.4 For Android Download
Network Cell Info 3.12.4 – provides cell locations in the map and separate network signal strength gauges for the serving (registered) cell and the neighbor cell. It covers all cellular networks including LTE, HSPA+, HSPA, WCDMA, EDGE, GSM, CDMA, EVDO.
Network Cell Info 3.12.4 Features:
* 6 signal-meter gauges for the serving (registered) cell and the neighbor cell signal strengths
* 6 parallel signal strength (dBm) vs. time plots of the serving (registered) and neighbor cells
* Cell measurements Save log file capability (under the map tab)
* Distance limit (0m, 5m, 10m, …) between consecutive measurements in MAP tab (if network doesn’t change)
* Location accuracy limit option for measurement logging
* Motion detector with selectable sensitivity options (applicable to measurements)
* Sound notifications when wireless network technology generation (2G/3G/4G) and cell id change (OFF by default; you may turn them ON inside the Settings)
* Databases export types MLS Geosubmit v.2, CLF v.3, OpenCellID csv, (and our own) CMWF
* Connection Statistics: percentage (Bar Plot) of 2G/3G/4G connection times with cellular Data ON or OFF
* 2G/3G/4G network type notifications in the notification area
* Concurrent map view and signal-meter gauges
* Route coloring (in the map tab) according to the signal strength, and map markers with location and signal info
* Map view options: Normal, Satellite, Terrain, Hybrid
* Map memory caching, incl. measurement and cell location markers (provided you exit app through power off)
* Raw view of detailed network signal info, network info, including signal strength, serving and ALL neighbor cell information
* Cellular Data on/off and Roaming on/off indications
* SIM and device info
* Ability to turn off Gauges individually by tapping, to release some CPU burden
* Screen rotation (portrait or landscape)
* Android M run-time permissions (location access is necessary)
* No dual SIM support yet
Please check here for current issues, especially for Samsung devices: http://goo.gl/Hy0dx5 . Please feel free to email us any issue.
It is recommended to set the GPS mode to “high accuracy” in the location settings of your device.
We don’t have own database for cell locations. We use currently the MLS database (please see below) which returns not the actual cell tower location, but roughly an indication of the cell locations.
The LTE, UMTS and GSM cell locations we get from Mozilla Location Service (MLS) –http://location.services.mozilla.com – and show in the map as antennas, are not real tower locations, but roughly an indication of the cell locations (if no cell location is shown in the map, it means MLS has no data for your cell).
** MLS doesn’t support CDMA any more.
** If the app doesn’t return cell locations, or if you want to contribute/update the cell locations, you may use Mozilla Stumbler app ( https://goo.gl/sysSNQ ) to update the MLS database in your area.
The measurements you make in the MAP tab, can be saved locally in your device (please see FAQ inside the app for details) in one of the following 4 formats: CMWF v.1 (our own), OpenCellID csv, CLF v.3 and our legacy one.
There is no dual SIM support yet.
Thanks for your feedback!
** Network Cell Info (Lite) is distributed exclusively in the Google Play Store **
Network Cell Info 3.12.4 Screen Shots