Pixel Icon Pack – Apex/Nova/Go 3.1.1 Overview:
Pixel Icon Pack – Apex/Nova/Go 3.1.1 Latest Version Free Download.Pixel Icon Pack – Apex/Nova/Go 3.1.1 new Version Direct Link is here.
PIXEL ICON PACK
The first and only icon pack developed for transform the graphics of your device, inspired by the new Pixel devices’ style.
This is an icon pack and requires a custom launcher to work. Google Now Launcher, Pixel Launcher or any other launcher that is factory installed do NOT support icon packs ( except LG Home, Xperia Home and Asus ZenUI ). There is no possible way for me to support a launcher that doesn’t support theming options. Please do not ask regarding this matter.
• Best quality at a very low price;
• More then 2010 icons in Android 7.1 Pixel Nougat style;
• High icons resolution good for devices with screen up to 2K;
• The only one where the icons are not distorted but remain faithful to the originals;
• Turn every icon in Pixel style thanks to icons masking for unthemed icons;
• 16 great Pixel HD wallpapers available on cloud;
• A lot of alternative icons to choose from;
• Supported by a lot of Launchers;
• Built-in request tool for request missing icons;
• Frequently updates with new icons;
• Supported by Zooper Widget with a Material style exclusive widget;
• Dynamic calendar icon according to the day of the month ( on launchers that support it ).
Pixel Icon Pack officially supports the following launchers: Apex, Nova, Aviate, ADW, Action, Smart, Solo, Next, GO, Holo, Atom, Launcher Pro, TSF Shell, Turbo, Nine, ZenUI, LG and Xperia Home. However it can be used in many more launchers that support icon packs but aren’t specified within the application itself and in CyanogenMod Theme Engine.
To get the same style of screenshots, you have to follow these steps using Nova Launcher Beta:
• Desktop -> Page indicator -> None
• Desktop -> Swipe to drawer Indicator -> On
• Desktop -> Searchbar style -> Select Pixel one
• App & widget drawers -> Swipe to open -> On
• App & widget drawers -> Card background -> Off
• App & widget drawers-> Background -> White
• Dock -> Dock Background -> Rectangle, white, trasparency 58%
• Folders -> Folder background -> N preview
Thanks to Axi K. for some icons designed for us by him.
Play Store Link: Pixel Icon Pack – Apex/Nova/Go
Pixel Icon Pack – Apex/Nova/Go Screen Shots