Shush! Ringer Restorer 15.0 APK Full Free Download
Shush! Ringer Restorer 15.0 Apk Free Download.Shush! Ringer Restorer Apk Full Version mean Shush! Ringer Restorer 15.0 All Features are Unlocked and Shush! Ringer Restorer Latest Cracked Full Version Is Here.
When you turn your ringer off for a movie, meeting, meal, or nap, this app turns it back on afterwards.
It’s activated when you silence your ringer using the volume buttons (or other means). You don’t need to remember a special app! Just change the ringer mode to mute or vibrate, and it automatically pops up and asks you how long to stay silent. Never miss another important call.
Great for class, the office, movies and sleep.
Disable Doze Mode for Shush on Marshmallow
Android 6 (Marshmallow) has a battery-saving feature called Doze Mode which prevents apps from receiving alarms when the device is idle for a period of time. If Shush can’t receive its alarm, it can’t restore the volume at the requested time. To resolve this, exclude Shush from Doze Mode. See https://goo.gl/sC5jjR for detailed steps describing how to do this.
Why does Shush! ask for camera permission?
Many camera apps silence the ringer during video recording, and it’s disruptive for the Shush dialog to pop up at that time. Therefore, when Shush detects that the ringer has been silenced, it checks whether the phone’s camera is currently in use; if so, it does not display its dialog. In order to perform this check, it needs permission to access the camera.
Why does Shush! ask for access to phone?
Recent versions of the stock Android phone app silence the ringer while making/receiving calls. To prevent the Shush! popup dialog from appearing at this time, Shush! needs these permissions to detect those scenarios.
• If Shush doesn’t pop up automatically, try rebooting. If you uninstall/reinstall, launch it manually from the app drawer once first.
• On Huawei devices, there is a “protected apps” feature which requires the user to select the apps which are allowed to run while while the screen is off. If Shush is not allowed to run, it can’t restore the volume at the requested time if the screen is off at that time. Go to Settings -> Advanced settings -> Battery Manager -> Protected apps
• On Xiaomi Miui8 devices, when you use the volume down button, it lowers the volume to 0, but does not change the ringer mode to silent, which is what activates Shush! As a workaround, use a quick settings toggle to silence your ringer.
• On Asus ZenFone devices, there is a built-in app called Auto-Start Manger, which by default prevents apps installed from the Play Store from running unless they are started explicitly by the user. Since Shush is started implicitly when you change the ringer mode, you need to configure Auto-Start Manager so that it allows Shush to run. See https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1013752.
• Some other apps that silence the ringer also cause Shush to pop up. If this happens, email email@example.com as well as the other app’s developer, and we can fix it together (it’s easy).
Shush! Ringer Restorer 15.0 Screen Shots