Bored of putting your phone on silent every time you get into the office? Tired of turning off Bluetooth to conserve battery every time juice gets low?
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
The current free triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
– Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS and mobile data settings (root users).
– Change your volumes or notification tones.
– Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
– Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
– Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
– Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping most applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
– Set Alarms or create calendar events