VRTV VR Video Player Overview:
VRTV VR Video Player 3.0.7 Latest Version Free Download.VRTV VR Video Player new Version Direct Link is here.
Watch your favorite 2D and 3D videos in VR with VRTV VR Video Player and a Cardboard compatible headset! VRTV features beautiful virtual environments and is the ONLY VR video player that supports watching together with a friend in full synchronised play.
VTRV VR Video Player has great support for all common 3D/2D formats and modes including 180, 220, 270 and 360 panoramas and fisheye objective projection.
VRTV VR Video Player features:
– Synchronization feature! Enjoy watching a movie together with another Cardboard friend!
– Subtitles in SRT format, with full support for RTL languages, Unicode characters and automatic encoding detection.
– Configurable subtitle size.
– Immersive virtual environments. Watch in your own home theater, or in a crafty cave.
– Player controls in a great VR UI.
– Next/Previous media buttons to switch between videos.
– Fully configurable gamepad and keyboard controls.
– Supports 3D and 2D movies in a variety of formats: Side by side (SBS), Over and Under (OU, Top and Bottom), Panoramic video in 180 (Dome), 220, 270 and 360 degrees. Also supports fisheye projection videos.
– Simple material design.
– Uses the latest Cardboard SDK with less drift.
– Headset configuration from within the app. Supports several different head trackers, find the one that works best with your phone and eliminate drift.
– Streaming files over a network. Open a stream from VRTV or use your favourite browser of file explorer to open streams in VRTV VR Video Player.
– Static video mode. For long movies, lock the video in place right in front of you.
– Synchronization is a new feature that keeps a movie in sync between two devices. To enable sync, first set up the IP of your peer in Settings/General, where you can also find the IP of your own device. Do this on both phones.
– Select a video to play. If it’s a local video it must be present on both devices.
– In the VR UI, click the “sync” button on both devices to enable synchronization.
– On one of the devices, start the video by pressing the play button. After a small delay, the movie will start playing synchronized on both devices.
Seeking and network play is supported!
Feature suggestions and bug reports are always welcome!
NFC, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : Used by the Cardboard SDK to set up and save your headset configuration.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Used for finding the IP of your device and displaying it in the Sync settings, to help set up synchronized play with another device.
INTERNET, READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Required for accessing media on the device and for streaming.
Note: The VIBRATE permission is not used and will be removed in the next release.
Play Store Link: VRTV VR Video Player
VRTV VR Video Player Screen Shots