Latest Version Apk X-plore File Manager 3.83.04 For Android Download
X-plore File Manager 3.83.04 –● Dual-pane tree view
● Disk Map – see which files consume most space on your disk – http://bit.ly/xp-dmap
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Amazon cloud drive, Mega.co.nz ***, OneDrive, Webdav, ОБЛАКО.mail.ru, Yandex.disk, MediaFire, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy.com, Picasa
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell – http://bit.ly/xp-ssh ***
● Music player ***
● App manager
● WiFi file sharing *** – http://bit.ly/xp-wifi
● Manage files from a PC web browser *** – http://bit.ly/xp-web
● Favorite folders
● Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
● Hex viewer
● Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
● Multi-selection – always available, yet not disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share – send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other location.
You can comfortably see contents of mass memories on your device, or possibly attached USB memory stick.
Access files on your Android device from other Android devices over WiFi.
Manage files on your Android device from your PC.
Multiple servers may be configured.
You need to have account in supported web service, then you can access your files stored online through X-plore.
X-plore can show SQLite database files (those with .db extension) as expandable list of tables, each table containing list of rows and columns with database entries.
Multi-selection allows to do operation on more files at once. Files can be selected by clicking check box. It is also possible to select all files in a folder, or clear selection, by clicking parent folder’s check box.
Or you may configure X-plore to use system application for opening files, in which case system-predefined application that can open particular file is launched.
Mod File [4.0 MB]